Joe Maggio Realty Delaware Rentals offer a selection of modern, stylish summer vacation rental homes in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Our properties include condos, family homes, and townhouses. Whether you’re looking to book a family vacation, rent a summer house with friends, or desire a much-needed break out of season, we have a property to suit your tastes. Many of our Rehoboth Beach rental condos and houses are close to great restaurants, shopping outlets and of course the famous Rehoboth Boardwalk – perfect for a morning jog, or afternoon stroll. And if you don’t wish to leave your four-legged friends of the doggy variety at home, you’ll also find a handful of our rental condos and beach homes that are pet-friendly too!
Activities & Attractions in Rehoboth
With the ocean as your backyard it’s clear there are an endless stream of fun activities and attractions to enjoy whilst visiting Rehoboth Beach. From water sports, horse-riding and bicycling to beachcombing, birdwatching and whale watching – and everything in between! Or simply sit back, relax and let the world pass you by!
Joe Maggio Realty’s Delaware Rentals are happy to assist you in finding the perfect vacation rental property in Rehoboth.
Rehoboth Beach Annual Events
Not only does Rehoboth have its beautiful sandy beaches, there’s also a whole range of fabulous entertainment, festivals and special events for visitors to enjoy year-round, these include:
- 35th Annual Spring Sidewalk Sale – May 18-20, 2018
- Downtown Rehoboth Restaurant Week – June, 2018
- Rehoboth Beach Bandstand Summer Concert Series – throughout the summer – to be announced
- Funland on the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk Opens – May 13, 2018
- Independence Day Fireworks in Rehoboth Beach – July, 2018
- 40th Annual Sandcastle Contest at Fisherman’s Beach- September 8, 2018
- 41st Annual Fall Sidewalk Sale – October 5-7, 2018
- 28th Annual Sea Witch Halloween & Fiddlers Festival – October 26-28, 2018
- Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival, October 11-14, 2018
- Rehoboth Beach Independent Film Festival, November 1-11, 2018
- Rehoboth Beach Farmers Market in Grove Park – Every Tuesday from June-August (11am-3pm) September-October (11am-2pm)
Search for short term vacation rental properties in Rehoboth today.