Maggio Realty offers a selection of modern, stylish Rehoboth Beach vacation rentals that are ideal for summer getaways and short vacation breaks.
Our properties include condos, family homes, and townhouses. Whether you’re looking to book a family vacation, rent a summer house with friends, or desire a much-needed break out of season, we have a property to suit your tastes.
Walking distance to the beach
Many of our Rehoboth Beach rental condos and houses are in walking distance to the beach, if not then a short cycle or drive to some of the finest beaches in Delaware and close to great restaurants, shopping outlets and of course the famous Rehoboth Boardwalk – perfect for a morning jog, or afternoon stroll.
Rehoboth Beach vacation rentals are pet friendly
Many of us can’t or don’t want to leave our animals at home while we take a vacation. Not to worry, you’ll also find a handful of our rental condos and beach homes that are pet-friendly too!
Things to do in and around Rehoboth Beach
There are many things to do in Rehoboth Beach, let’s start with the ocean as your backyard! It’s clear there are an endless stream of fun activities and attractions to enjoy whilst visiting Rehoboth Beach. From water sports, horse-riding and bicycling to beachcombing, birdwatching and whale watching – and everything in between! Or simply sit back, relax and let the world pass you by!
Joe Maggio Realty’s Delaware Rentals are happy to assist you in finding the perfect vacation rental property in Rehoboth.
Rehoboth Beach Annual Events
Not only does Rehoboth have its beautiful sandy beaches, there’s also a whole range of fabulous entertainment, festivals and special events for visitors to enjoy year-round, these include:
- 37th Annual Spring Sidewalk Sale – Cancelled
- Coastal Delaware Restaurant Week – to be confirmed
- Rehoboth Beach Bandstand Summer Concert Series – Postponed until 2021
- Funland on the Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk Opens – Closed until further notice
- Independence Day Fireworks in Rehoboth Beach – Postponed until 2021
- 40th Annual Sandcastle Contest at Fisherman’s Beach – to be confirmed
- 41st Annual Fall Sidewalk Sale – Saturday, October 4 – Sunday, October 6, 2020
- 28th Annual Sea Witch Halloween & Fiddlers Festival – Friday, October 23 – Sunday, October 25, 2020
- Rehoboth Beach Jazz Festival – Thursday, October 15 to Sunday, October 18, 2020
- Rehoboth Beach Independent Film Festival – Thursday, November 5, to Sunday, November 15, 2020
- Rehoboth Beach Farmers Market in Grove Park – Closed until further notice
Search for short term vacation rental properties in Rehoboth today.