For beach lovers, surfers, and kayakers, Delaware is the perfect location from which to base yourself for your next summer vacation. Our short-term Dewey beach summer rentals include ocean view condos that are just steps from the Ocean, close to local eateries and a short walk to neighboring Rehoboth Beach. And for those pet lovers amongst you, we also have a selection of pet-friendly rental condos and apartments to suit you and your four-legged friend’s requirements!
Sports, activities and fun things to do while on vacation in Dewey Beach
With the Dewey Beach Patrol offering youth recreation programs to adolescents and teens throughout the summer months, this is a great spot to book for your family vacation. Everything is close-by since Dewey is just 2 blocks wide, and 1 mile long! Other fun activities for the family to enjoy include beachcombing, crabbing and fishing, and you’ll also find amusement and water parks, museums and movie theatres nearby too.
Find out more about our portfolio of Dewey vacation rental properties and come visit coastal Delaware soon!
Annual Events in Dewey
Throughout the year the Dewey Beach locals put on quite a show, with sidewalk sales, festivals and other special events for visitors of all ages to enjoy, including:
- 36th Annual Spring Sidewalk Sale – May 17 to May 19, 2019 – 10am to 8pm
- Beach Goes Blue- Red & White Too – June 8, 2019 – 10am to 3pm
- 41st Annual Sandcastle Contest, Saturday, September 7, 2019
- 23rd Annual Dewey Beach Sprint Triathlon – Saturday, September 14, 2019
- 43rd Annual Fall Sidewalk Sale – October 4 to 6, 2019 – 10am to 8pm
- 28th Annual Sea Witch Halloween & Fiddlers Festival – October 25 to 27, 2019 – 12noon to 5pm