For beach lovers, surfers, and kayakers, Delaware is the perfect location from which to base yourself for your next summer vacation. Our short-term Dewey beach vacation rentals include a selection of ocean view condos just steps from the Ocean, close to local eateries and just a short walk from neighboring Rehoboth Beach. And for those pet lovers amongst you, we also have a selection of pet-friendly rental condos and apartments to suit you and your four-legged friend’s requirements!
Sports, activities and fun things to do while on vacation in Dewey Beach
With the Dewey Beach Patrol offering youth recreation programs to adolescents and teens throughout the summer months, this is a great spot to book for your family vacation. Everything is close-by since Dewey is just 2 blocks wide, and 1 mile long! Other fun activities for the family to enjoy include beachcombing, crabbing and fishing, and you’ll also find amusement and water parks, museums and movie theatres nearby too.
Find out more about our portfolio of Dewey vacation rental properties and come visit coastal Delaware soon!
Annual Events in Dewey
Throughout the year the Dewey Beach locals put on quite a show, with sidewalk sales, festivals and other special events for visitors of all ages to enjoy, including:
- 37th Annual Spring Sidewalk Sale – Postponed until 2021
- 5th Annual Beach Goes Red, White & Blue – Rehoboth Beach Bandstand – Postponed until 2021
- 41st Annual Sandcastle Contest, Saturday, September 12, 2020 – 10am to 5pm – to be confirmed
- 24th Annual Dewey Beach Sprint Triathlon – Saturday, September 19, 2020 – 8:00am – to be confirmed
- 44th Annual Fall Sidewalk Sale – Friday, October 2 to Sunday, October 4, 2020 – 10am to 8pm – to be confirmed
- 31st Annual Sea Witch Festival – Friday, October 23 to Sunday, October 25, 2020 – 12noon to 5pm – to be confirmed